Week 4. Day 6-7. March 2010.

Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 | Posted by Cate Connors | Labels:

Oh, my. Being away from crossfit all week meant that my primary drive for good nutrition was absent over the weekend. We chose to have a quiet Saturday night rather than throw a Fuck You Winter party in commemoration of the first day of Spring, but then a mid-evening phone call got a friend of ours over for drinks, and then some more, and then some more.  Sunday was a planned hike in the country, downgraded to a city hike, then shortened when we got a lunch invitation at his place from one of our favorite people, and then showed up to find several more friends and copious amounts of alcohol. And roast potatoes. Oh, the roast potatoes.

At 4am on Sunday eve/Monday morning I awoke to get some water, realized I was still drunk, and turned off my crossfit alarm set to go off in two hours.

In other news, I'm healthy again. So just trying to not beat myself up about the stupid weekend and just focus on showing up tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment