Week 3. Day 3. March 10 2010.

Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 | Posted by Cate Connors | Labels:

Ugh. Feeling less sore throaty than yesterday, but more 'I'm sick.' It's in my chest a bit now. Verry tired on my 9 or more hours of sleep. It was a very good call not to set the alarm for 6am and go to class this morning, and an evening class is out of the question. So we're down to Thurs, Fri and Sat. Hopefully I can get two sessions in, maybe only one depending on how I feel over the next two days.

It's so frustrating to break the momentum.

In other news, when I got out of the shower this morning I caught an image of my waist in the mirror this morning, cocked my head to look the other way, did a little turnaround and then another, and -- yes, I can confirm it -- my waist is starting to slim out. There's a little oomph curve to it that hasn't been there for a few months. I just pulled up my starting pictures to double check I wasn't going crazy as it's only been two weeks since I took them, but there it is. Nice little ego and motivation boost, especially as there hasn't been any scale change for me yet. Things is happening!

I also ran a bodyfat check on my home scale, which was around 28.8 when I started crossfit... and is now consistently down to 28.4.  Not a huge change I know, and it might still end up being within error range, but I'll take it. If it keeps going down I'll know it's for real. It's fantastic to think that two and a half weeks might be starting to show up in body comp even if I'm not losing weight. Losing weight is usually a month two thang for me, though it would be great to drop a couple of pounds before the end of the month.

Off to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment