Week 4. Day 2. March 16 2010.

Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 | Posted by Cate Connors | Labels:

I'm feeling MUCH better today but when I just did my two burpees for burpee challenge as a little test of how much, it made me winded and shaky. Yeah, not healthy. I'm catching myself wondering if I can go to this evening's workout but reminding myself that to show up while ill-ish, with my brokedown immune system, is madness.

So I'm sitting in bed typing away at job applications and taking mini procrastination breaks checking out crossfit sites. My obsessive nature is in full force with crossfit, with a wedding dress search coming in close second. You'd think that an informal wedding (we're doing a backyard hog roast) would mean I'm NOT that bride doing endless ebay searches and picture searches for dresses, but I'm simply a wee bit obsessive. I was the same way about finding our apartment and that turned out awesome, so hopefully we'll just get repeat success with the dress and about fueling crossfit motivation.

Wonder's cooking tonight so I'll be non-paleo but still wheat and dairy free, and then I take over the rest of the week. I'm going full paleo the rest of the week just to make up for it psychologically. 

LET ME BACK TO THE BOX, BODY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment