Week 2. Day 3. March 3 2010

Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 | Posted by Cate Connors | Labels:

Woke up feeling hungover again, without alcohol the night before. Nothing particularly outrageous in my diet, although I did eat rice for the last meal of the evening cooked by Wonder's lovely sister. Made an extra effort to drink lots of water yesterday. One espresso and no other caffeine during the day. What's the story?  Waking up naseous (no, I'm not pregnant) is getting old.

Finding it VERY hard to get motivated to do the work I need to do today and again fantasizing about missing crossfit. Ain't doing it. Going to go meet Wonder for lunch, then go to work, then go to Crossfit and work my ass off. I'll try to get there a bit early to practice the push cleans.

------
Update: my 'waking up feeling nauseous' finally did something about itself. This girl lost her turkey.  Who knows what the hell was going on, but given that I was either a) just off color, or b) in stage one of flutown, I cancelled crossfit for the evening. Well, fuck, basically. Because by about 6pm I felt just fine.

I am impressing burpee punishment on myself this weekend.

Food:
- Greek yogurt w some raisins, honey and strawberries.
- lunch. turkey breast w/chili and garlic
- snack. more turkey!
- pine nuts
- dinner. sweet potatoes... and champagne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment