Week 4. Day 3-4.

Posted: Friday, March 19, 2010 | Posted by Cate Connors | Labels:

Frustrating. Still no crossfit this week. Tuesday night I was coughing all night and while staring at the ceiling at 3am trying again to get back to sleep turned off my 6am alarm, realizing I needed to give myself more rest. Thursday I showed up for the 7am class, got about five minutes into the WARMUP and was gasping for breath and covered in sweat, took a look at the mess of me, and told Brian I wasn't fit enough to be there. He's exiled me til Monday.

In good news, I've been awesome on food and took hour long walks with Wonder after work on Tues and Wed to soak up all the new sun. I cooked a great pork tenderloin on Wednesday and it's now one of my new favorite cuts of meat - ultra cheap, easy, lean. I grabbed the recipe from Mark's Daily Apple and will use it again.

Cooked up some turkey thighs with the rest of the peppers and olives and that was breakfast and lunch Thursday.  That and some brazil nuts and cashews, and some salmon and broccoli later in the day was food. Good stuff.

So, boring updates. Can't wait to get back in the gym.  How cool is it to be desperate to work out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment