Week 4. Day 1. March 15 2010.

Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 | Posted by Cate Connors | Labels:

Woke up early and started type type typing away on the job application. The bad news is that my previously waning cold is now back hardest yet, complete with big stuffy head and a bit of fever. I'm hoping this will burn off so I can go to lunchtime crossfit. Stop it, illness! I'm on a schedule!  "20 weeks of crossfit except all those times I didn't go because I was ill" is a bit less exciting...

Update: By around noon I was not only not better, I was dizzy and fevery and feeling weak. Blergh. I completed the job application but cut out any idea of going in for the lunch and evening workout or the next day's 7am workout.  I also let Wonder know I wasn't going to make the grocery run to make dinner for our friend Ian this evening.  We ended up with Thai takeout (probably higher fat than I needed, but I didn't eat much of it and didn't eat any rice/bread/grains, only meat and veggies) and I crashed and left the boys to it around 9:30.

Food:
Brazil nuts (5)
Home-made lentil soup. Lentils, chickpeas, tomatoes and loads of fresh spinach. X2, breakfast and lunch.
A couple of sips of Wonder's beer. It looked so good.
Thai chicken, prawns, and broccoli.

This ain't exactly the ultra clean eating I was hoping for, but it's not bad.  Home made fresh lentil soup is fairly defendable comfort food and a fuck of a lot better than the ice cream and pasta I was craving.

I did do my one burpee for burpee challenge in the morning.  Heh.

To feeling better tomorrow --

0 comments:

Post a Comment