Week whatever, back to it.

Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 | Posted by Cate Connors |

After being broke and part-time employed for a few months, the job search is over and I'm back in the gym with the solvency to pay my fees. Ace.

Monday's workout was great, felt totally high afterwards and more myself than I have in weeks. I just don't function as well without exercise, and crossfit exercise is a whole other level.


Warm up: Run, row, skip until warm
mobility drills
Max reps pushups (15 girl pushups, so sad I've lost 'real' pushup ability)
Skill/ Strength: Deadlift
1st set of 5 reps at 40% of 1 rep max - did all these at green bar + 20kg to get form back.
2nd set of 5 reps at 50% of 1 rep max
3rd set of 5 reps at 60% of 1 rep max
WOD: 5 rounds for time:
10 thrusters (43kg) - green bar black when exhausted.
5 burpees - subbed some doubleunders at times.
100m sprint



Got through it with loads of substitutions, felt fantastic. Great to be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment