Week whatever, back to it.

Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 | Posted by Cate Connors |

After being broke and part-time employed for a few months, the job search is over and I'm back in the gym with the solvency to pay my fees. Ace.

Monday's workout was great, felt totally high afterwards and more myself than I have in weeks. I just don't function as well without exercise, and crossfit exercise is a whole other level.

Workout's in my books but roughly:
Warmup - 400m sprint, pushups max (I've lost the ability to do real pushups and am back to girlpushups, 15 total), 5 ring dips to max (5 on red band, 3 on one lower? need to check).

Strength: 5 deadlifts at 40%, 50% 60% ORM.  Didn't max as I've been away from this on form so just did girlbar and 20kg.

Workout - 5FT
10 thrusters (green bar only on this, switched to black bar when exhausted)
5 burpees
100m sprint.

Got through it with loads of substitutions, felt fantastic. Great to be there.

1 comments:

  1. Gina said...
  2. All athletes sooner or later face the situation when they do not see any visible changes in their shape anymore. The latest research has lit the light over this problem. Muscle growth is impossible without the muscle damage. Microtraumas which we get after the trainings eventually enforce the cells division and overall increase of the muscle volume. I have read an interesting article by nutritional reseachers at Military Grade Nutritionals Company. It is available here militarygradenutritionals.com/blog
    They wrote about the special products, which prevent the unwanted changes in the muscle tissue, therefore preventing DOMS and fighting so called muscle plateaus. Already tried it several times. At first I was not sure if it was the product’s action or I just have trained less), but after my second training all doubts just went away. It really eased my recovery – almost no soreness! I feel that I can train harder, gaining more results than ever before!

Post a Comment